X-Plane 10 Regional North America – PC
X-Plane 10 Regional: North America is the most comprehensive and powerful flight simulator available for the personal computer. X-Plane 10 simulates anything that flies: From single-engine fixed wing props to multi-engine jets, from gliders to dirigibles, from helicopters to spacecraft and VTOLs, X-Plane 10 simulates them all. Using blade-element theory, X-Plane 10 simulates the aerodynamic
X-Plane 10 Regional: North America is the most comprehensive and powerful flight simulator available for the personal computer. X-Plane 10 simulates anything that flies: From single-engine fixed wing props to multi-engine jets, from gliders to dirigibles, from helicopters to spacecraft and VTOLs, X-Plane 10 simulates them all. Using blade-element theory, X-Plane 10 simulates the aerodynamic properties of any lifting surface, producing the most realistic flight dynamics available. Create your own aircraft using the included Plane-Maker tool or design your own scenery with World-Maker. X-Plane 10 includes more than 30 aircraft spanning the aviation industry and history with hundreds more commercial and user-created planes available for download from the Internet. All-new highly detailed aircraft with full 3D interiors, including jumbo jet airliners, single-engine prop, glider, helicoptr and even the Space Shuttle Improved aircraft physics with flexible wing modeling The most detailed and realistic scenery to date with busy ground traffic on the roads, built-up airports and richly detailed neighborhoods, towns and cities A full, realistic new Air Traffic Control system X-Plane is “evergreen” and satisfies demand for realistic flight simulation Design, build and then fly your own aircraft Fly in a full range of weather, including rain, thunderstorms, wind and micro burstsTest your mettle and land on a moving aircraft carrier Soar in a glider, finding thermals to stay aloft Land a jumbo jet airliner during wind shear conditions Contact Air Traffic Control to safely navigate a controlled airspace Scenarios let you fight forest fires with air-dropped retardants or bring the Space Shuttle down from orbit to Edward AFB Long-term franchise success with more than 350,000 units sold for PC and Macintosh 7.9 out of 10! “X-Plane is a fantastic sandbox that makes a terrific counterpart to the much more rigid Flight Simulator series.” Gamespot.com
- Realistic Scenery and Weather – “The realistic sensation of flight coupled with great flight environments, terrain, lighting and weather make X-Plane a true force in the flight simulation market.” – SimHQ.com
- Detailed Cockpits with Functional Instruments – “The flight model in X-Plane is incredible. Flying a plane or helicopter with the realism settings at 100% is unlike any experience I have ever come across in a computer simulation.” – Loadedinc.com
- Busy Cities, Road Traffic and Airports – “Setting aside expensive simulators used to train pilots to fly airliners, X-Plane is the closest you can come to flying a plane without actually setting foot in one.” – Joystiq.com
- Highly Accurate Flight Dynamics – “X-Plane has always put versatility and extensibility before all else, making it no wonder that the simulator is used for FAA-certification training and test-flying aircraft that haven’t even been built yet.” – Inside Mac Games Ultimate Realism. Ultimate Versatility.
- X Plane 10 Ultra-Realistic Flight Simulation Regional: North America Fly Anything